Victoria is a Special Counsel in our Employment and Workplace Relations Team.
Victoria was admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2009 and has practised and specialised in Employment since then. Having moved to Australia in 2013, Victoria continued her legal career in Australia and was admitted in Western Australia in December 2015. Victoria worked at a large national firm as part of their workplace relations and safety team prior to joining Panetta McGrath.
Victoria advises clients in relation to all aspects of the employment relationship and has worked for corporate clients and individuals in a variety of sectors including health, aged care, mining, manufacturing, construction and professional services.
Victoria’s experience includes, for example:
- Acting for clients in proceedings in the State and Federal System including in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, Fair Work Commission, Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission, Industrial Magistrates Court, Australian Human Rights Commission, Equal Opportunity Commission and State Administrative Tribunal. This has included defence of discrimination, unfair dismissal and general protections claims;
- Drafting Employment Contracts and Executive Service Agreements and
- advising in relation to enterprise agreements terms, negotiations and approval processes;
- Victoria can assist in the management of performance and disciplinary processes and managing sick or injured employees. Victoria has experience of conducting external workplace investigations and providing investigation reports; and
- Providing in house training for clients on employment and safety matters.