We offer advice and representation to universities and tertiary education providers, schools, preschools and childcare facilities, educational businesses, industry associations and registered training organisations.
We work with clients providing support on high-level strategic issues to day-to-day operations. Our lawyers are committed to providing clear and practical advice, guiding clients towards good outcomes and practical solutions.
Our lawyers can advise and represent you in the following areas:
- Employment and workplace relations
- Workplace health and safety, including personal safety issues and student activities
- EEO and discrimination claims under state and federal legislation
- Governance arrangements
- Risk and compliance management, including duty of care
- Preparation and review of policies, procedures and codes of conduct
- Confidentiality, privacy and social media
- Investigation and mediation of disputes, including contractual disputes involving third-parties, employment disputes and student complaints
- Regulatory law and professional disciplinary proceedings
- Handling of insurance claims in respect of liability alleged against educational organisations
- Commercial agreements, including service agreements and funding agreements
- Sale and purchase of land
- Leasing and management agreements
- Workshops and training programs.
We offer competitive pricing options to suit your needs for a continually changing business environment.