Aged Care and Retirement Living
We have substantial experience in the aged care sector and in depth knowledge of the relevant legislative framework.
Our lawyers assist providers of aged care services in the following areas:
- Compliance with the Aged Care legislation
- Commercial agreements, including brokerage agreements, service agreements, tender documentation, home care agreements and funding agreements
- Resident documentation
- Preparing policies and procedures
- Resident complaints and the Aged Care Complaints Scheme
- Coronial inquests
- Findings of breach, non-compliance and sanctions
- Corporate governance
- Employment and Workplace Relations
We actively support Aged and Community Services of WA (ACSWA), the largest peak industry body for not-for-profit aged and community care providers in WA, which provides us with a unique insight into the issues and developments in the industry. We also regularly present seminars on topics relevant to our clients.