Recognised as a market leader in medical negligence, we provide innovative and pragmatic solutions to liability claims, disputes of all types and health law issues generally.
Our clients include medical, dental and allied health practitioners, medical defence organisations, insurers, hospitals, aged and community care organisations, and regulators.
We can advise you on:
- Defence of negligence litigation, including professional indemnity, public liability and product liability
- Regulatory law and professional disciplinary proceedings
- Coronial inquiries and inquests
- Medicare Australia and Professional Services Review investigations and proceedings
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Employment and Workplace Relations
- Dealing with and responding to patient complaints
- Consent to medical treatment
- Decisions to withhold or withdraw treatment
- End of Life decision making
- Personal safety issues, including restraining orders
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial transactions
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
We are an industry partner of the Medical Indemnity Industry Association of Australia (MIIAA), giving us a unique insight into the specific legal challenges and opportunities facing medical practitioners.
We are also regularly sought to present at seminars and conferences and contribute to industry publications.
Panetta McGrath is recognised in the 2016 Doyle’s Guide as a leading (first tier) Western Australian Defendant Medical Negligence and Malpractice law firm in Perth.