Recognised as a market leader in medical negligence, we provide innovative and pragmatic solutions to liability claims, disputes of all types and health law issues generally.
Our clients include medical, dental and allied health practitioners, medical defence organisations, insurers, hospitals, aged and community care organisations, and regulators.
We can advise you on:
- Defence of negligence litigation, including professional indemnity, public liability and product liability
- Regulatory law and professional disciplinary proceedings
- Coronial inquiries and inquests
- Medicare Australia and Professional Services Review investigations and proceedings
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Employment and workplace relations
- Dealing with and responding to patient complaints
- Consent to medical treatment
- Decisions to withhold or withdraw treatment
- End of Life decision making
- Personal safety issues, including restraining orders
- Corporate governance
- Commercial transactions
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
We are regularly sought to present at conferences, seminars and workshops. We also contribute to industry publications.
We are recognised in Doyle’s Guide as a first tier medical negligence and malpractice law firm (defendant) and leading health and aged care firm in Western Australia.
Our senior lawyers are also named in Best Lawyers for their work in health and aged care law, medical negligence and professional malpractice litigation.