Employment and Workplace Relations Law
Recognised as leaders in the areas of workplace relations and employment law, our specialist team of lawyers has worked across a variety of industries and roles, aside from law, including human resources management, and understand that clear and practical advice is key to achieving good business outcomes.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from large global employers to small businesses and not-for-profit organisations, and take the time to get to know you to ensure our advice is both targeted and practical for your needs. You will also be provided with direct access to all team members to guarantee a responsive service.
Employment and workplace relations issues we can help with include:
- Industrial relations advice
- Employment law advice
- Conducting effective workplace investigations at operational as well as executive level
- Advice and representation in termination of employment matters including unfair dismissal and general protections claims
- Representation before Courts and Tribunals including Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and anti-discrimination tribunals
- Strategic employment and industrial relations advice in transfers of business, mergers and corporate restructures
- Occupational health and safety advice
- Tailored training for line management and supervisors
Competitive pricing options are available to suit your needs for a continually changing business environment.
Our clients come from a diverse range of industries and professions, including:
- health and aged care
- transport and logistics
- construction (mining and civil)
- offshore oil and gas
- engineering and fabrication
- professional, social and community services
For further information, please contact Jon Long.
We were recognised in Doyle’s Guide 2017 as a leading employment law firm (employer representation) in Western Australia.