Coronial Investigations and Inquests
We have extensive experience in coronial matters and offer advice and representation for clients involved in coronial investigations and inquests.
We can skilfully guide our clients through these delicate proceedings, mindful of the potential for any subsequent claims for damages or disciplinary consequences.
We provide specialist advice and support at every stage of the coronial process, including:
- Whether legal representation might be needed,
- Preparing witness statements,
- Obtaining expert evidence,
- Legal issues and the possible and likely outcomes,
- Providing advocacy at the inquest itself and dealing with media interest,
- Risk management issues.